PingWind, Inc. is recruiting for a Program Manager for the Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners (CIO-SP4) Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). The CIO-SP4 Program Manager will serve as the primary contract manager responsible for all aspects of performance. This role involve collaboration with PingWind's SBA approved mentor, Northrop Grumman and work will be delivered through a Joint Venture managed by PingWind.
The Program Manager will serve as an interface with the NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC), the Federal Executive Agent for CIO-SP4. The Program Manager has responsibility for overseeing contract deliverables and compliance requirements, as well as ensuring all contract reporting information complies with internal quality standards.
Position is contingent on award of the contract.
Essential duties to include, but not limited to:
- Interface with PingWind and Northrop Grumman Business Development and Capture staff to facilitate steady contract growth.
- Promotes the CIO-SP4 contract to the Federal Government through participation in trade shows, conferences, and other meetings where the Federal Government has a significant presence.
- Ensures PingWind markets the CIO-SP4 contract by coordinating within PingWind to promote CIO-SP through advertising, utilization of the CIO-SP4 logo and dissemination of CIO-SP marketing materials.
- Works with PingWind Contract Staff to support compliance with CIO-SP4 labor schedules and all CIO-SP4 terms and conditions. Ensures PingWind is meeting contractual reporting requirements for both the CIO-SP4 master contract and subsequent task orders.
- Works with and supports task order project leads on those projects awarded under CIO-SP4 mechanism.
- Attends CIO-SP4 Industry meetings, Program Management Review meetings conferences and training. Participates in organizations to further enhance knowledge of Government processes, furthering PingWind's ability to maintain a competitive position in the CIO-SP4 marketplace.
- Develops a solid understanding of the CIO-SP4 competitive landscape across Contract award Groups including Other than Small Businesses, Small Business, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business and HubZone Business awardees.
- Maintains positive relationships with PingWind partner companies and assists in identifying strategic teaming relationships with potential CIO-SP4 task order partners as well as overseeing partner performance.
- Successful candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain any required clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 12 years working within the Federal Government Contracting Community, or working as a Contracting Officer (CO), or as Contracting Officer Representative (COR), within a government agency, institute or department.
- 5 years in Business Development, Capture Management or Senior Program Management or Administration.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
- Past experience working with NITAAC or GSA in the administration of GWACs or IDIQs.
- Strong working relationships within the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and other Federal Agencies.
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certification
PingWind is focused on delivering outstanding services to the federal government. We have extensive experience in the fields of cyber security, supply chain & logistics management, strategy, business analytics, and IT services such as system design, continuous improvement, virtualization, and data center management. PingWind is a VA CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and SBA HUBZone Certified with offices in Washington DC and Northern Virginia. www.PingWind.com
Our benefits include:
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Robust Health Insurance Options, as well as Dental and Vision plans
- 401k with matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Continuing education assistance
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
PingWind, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices on the basis of race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law.